((بيت الأحلام))
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة

احبتنا زوار الموقع الكرام نود

اعلامكم جميعا بان المنتدى مفتوحاً للجميع لذلك فلا تبخلوا علينا بزيارتكم والتصفح ولو بالقراءة والدعاء

لا نريد ان نجبركم على التسجيل للتصفح نريدكم فقط ان استفدتم شيئاً من الموقع بان تدعو من قلبك لصاحب الموضوع والعاملين بالموقع

ودمتم بحفظ الله ورعايته

"خير الناس أنفعهم للناس"

ايميل الادارة :elsafir.com69@yahoo.com

وشكراااااااا
((بيت الأحلام))
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة

احبتنا زوار الموقع الكرام نود

اعلامكم جميعا بان المنتدى مفتوحاً للجميع لذلك فلا تبخلوا علينا بزيارتكم والتصفح ولو بالقراءة والدعاء

لا نريد ان نجبركم على التسجيل للتصفح نريدكم فقط ان استفدتم شيئاً من الموقع بان تدعو من قلبك لصاحب الموضوع والعاملين بالموقع

ودمتم بحفظ الله ورعايته

"خير الناس أنفعهم للناس"

ايميل الادارة :elsafir.com69@yahoo.com

وشكراااااااا
((بيت الأحلام))
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

(حلم يناديك الى المستقبل)

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

قصة باللغة الانجليزية

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
السيد ابراهيم
Admin
Admin
السيد ابراهيم

المساهمات : 134
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/05/2011
العمر : 31

قصة باللغة الانجليزية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: قصة باللغة الانجليزية   قصة باللغة الانجليزية Emptyالأربعاء يوليو 06, 2011 5:44 pm

قصة باللغة الانجليزية Alamase14

THIS STORY IS ABUOT REEM 8

YEARS OLD SWEET & LOVELY GIRL

This story is about a small family, who
never thought that they would
face something terrible in future

I woke up early with my sweet daughter Reem, as we do every day. I was setting in my room and writing something,, Mom mom! What are you writing? Reem asked, "Ohh! Dear sorry I can't tell you because those are my personal letters to God" . Poor Reem she got out from the room feeling sad
After few days I went to Reem's room and for the first time I felt that she is hiding something from me. When I asked her she told me nervously: "nothing mom it's just a letter to God, and I can't show it to you". I went to my room where my husband Rashid was setting, he noticed that I'm sad and worried about something. He thought that I'm worried about his health, but I told him what I was really thinking about
One day Rashid's doctor told me and Reem that Rashid can't live more than 3 weeks because he is a patient of blood cancer, in the same time before taking Reem to school, she cried a lot and kissed her father and went to school, while she was in school I decided to search for the letters which Reem wrote, I found a box which includes lots of her written letters, so I start reading them

GOD! I wish that our neighbor's dog die because I don't like it
GOD! I wish that my cousin pass his exam because he is cute and I love him
GOD! I wish that our garden's flower become big so I can take flowers to my dearest teacher every day
You can't believe it,, all her wishes came true, the dog died, her cousin passed the exam, and the flowers became big. I asked my self, why she don’t pray for his father to get well? On the same time I got phone call it was from Reem's school telling me that Reem saw her teacher from the second floor and she wanted to give her a flower and she felt down and passed away. I stood still for a moment, I wished it was a night mare and get of it by waking up
After 5months, Rashid and I were setting in our room I felt that there is a noise from Reem's room, I went there to check out, a frame in her room was fallen but there was a sheet of paper behind the photo. Ohh ! My God one of her letters to God, no body can't believe it …It was written
GOD!!! LET MY DADY LIVE AND TAKE MY SOUL
fazza

Best Regards
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://ahmed-amer.hooxs.com/

قصة باللغة الانجليزية
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
((بيت الأحلام)) :: قسم التربية والتعليم :: English Forum-
انتقل الى: